Since graduating I have had to learn many additional skills to stay ahead in my field. Always teaching myself new valuable skills to take my knowledge to the next level.
This has allowed me to excel in my role, demonstrate my advanced expertise and gain promotions faster than my peers.
During my career I have used many different techniques to pick up new skills. One of the most effective techniques for me has been using online education.
I have spent many many hours trying, testing and (unconsciously) evaluating a range of online courses.
I found myself putting together a list of the best courses that have been the most effective for me.
I have decided to share this list for others to follow.
These courses will help maximise the amount that you can learn ensuring you are rewarded for your time and efforts. Removing the cost of wasting your time.
These are the latest courses that provide the most up to date knowledge. I will keep this list update as I discover new courses which I regard as worth time and effort.
 Complex Industry of Healthcare from Coursera.org
This helped me with topics such as:
- An in-depth look at the system of healthcare delivery
- Why innovation is important in healthcare
- The latest Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Innovations
- System of healthcare delivery and the transformations occurring to improve the health of populations and communities
- How cost-effectiveness analysis can be used in the healthcare market to put a monetary value on a life saved through a new innovation
- An in-depth view of the intellectual property creation that is vital to creating breakthrough technologies in healthcare
- Health care sectors major components and how they work
- Understand the diverse philosophies and cultures within and across societies as they relate to healthcare
- Recommendations for improving health services in government hospitals
This course has lifetime access. This means you can sign up now, take advantage of the discount, and then learn at your own pace.
There is also a 7 day free trial available, so you can sign up and see what you think. If you are not satisfied, you can even cancel before the trial period ends, and your access to the courses will remain for the duration of the 7 days trial. You can cancel your account any time by going here.