Individualised risk-based Screening for Diabetic Retinopathy (ISDR) [my role started: June 2015]
ISDR is a clinical trial to study Individualised risk-based Screening for Diabetic Retinopathy (ISDR) funded by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR).
My role, responsibilities and involvement on this study is documented in the various sections of this page.
The section will details my research involvement on this study.
This is a list of software, code snippets, thought pieces or research output that was conducted as part of the ISDR project might be of interest.
ISDR Study group
This is a list of papers and manuscripts that were published on behalf of the ISDR study group for which I had some form of involvement.
-  Individualised variable-interval risk-based screening for sight-threatening diabetic retinopathy: the Liverpool Risk Calculation Engine. [pdf] [Electronic Supplementary Material]
-  Detecting Sight Threatening Diabetic Retinopathy in the 21st Century – Lessons from 20 Years of Screening in Liverpool.
Simon Harding. Co-authors: Amu Wang, Christopher Cheyne, Deborah Broadbent, Marta Garcia Finana, Ayesh Alshukri, Irene Stratton. Macula Society, Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore, Wednesday 7th June. SESSION VII Diabetic Retinopathy.
The list below contains interesting and useful scripts and code samples that I developed as part of the ISDR study:
- python code to read csv into dictionary
- python script to translate between different identifiers
- python script to detect csv column inconsistency
- AWK script for data extraction from large csv files
- python script to extract key value pairs from csv file
- python script to find the intersection of files using multiple parameters