The Quality Management System (QMS) is a web based application used to document processes, procedures, and responsibilities for achieving quality policies and objectives within the clinical trials undertaken.
If you are interested in “how to migrate legacy code bases” or “how software applications are improved” you can follow my journey with this project.
This section contains articles and resources which are related work and conducted as part of this project:
- How to resolve chrome ssl localhost error when using docker?
- Automated User Acceptance Testing (UAT) using Selenium IDE
- How to clear cache for specific URL or site on Chrome or Firefox for MacOS or Windows
- Automated deployment using github actions ssh and shell script
- Bash Shell Script for Deploying your Application to the Web
If you would like further information please get in touch.